Course contents include:
- Dr Bates’ facts of natural eyesight, based on his years of original research, and an understanding of how sight can improve and remain clear with natural, relaxed vision habits.
- Relearn basic natural vision actions and habits such as “brushing” and “centralising”.
- Practice correct use of the visual system for using computers and cellphones, viewing TV, driving, person to person communication – in fact, for all work and leisure activities.
- Learn closed eyelid sunning to rebuild light tolerance and colour intensity.
- Learning and practice the proper day time vision habits.
- You experience a fantastic night time vision class
- Dr. Bates was a great believer in palming, and you will learn other optional self healing or relaxation techniques, such as self massage and acupressure points to release chronic tensions held in the eye, neck and shoulder muscles. Many students have reduced and eliminated headaches and eye discomfort by learning these self healing techniques and activities.
- You learn about the anatomy and function of our visual system, how this relates to the vision habits and principles, and you get to experience the truth of this for yourself through the experience of practical course activites.
- Activities on the course are fun and experiential! And relaxing!